Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Conventions and Release Parties


For those who haven't read it on my website, I will be attending High Voltage ConFusion 08 in Troy, Michigan, Jan. 18-20th. I will be on several fiction panels (listed on my website here) and guesting a Call of Cthulhu scenario and a Pulp Cthulhu scenario. I'll also be autographing and participating in the Writer's Workshop.

I'm also very pleased to announce that there will be a book release party for The Strange Cases of Rudolph Pearson at Omegacon, AL. I will be attending that convention as well, participating in panels and present at the release party. This is a vast convention, running 24 hours (day and night), with gaming, events, parties, and much more. If your nearby, do drop by.

For those looking for extra information, sign up for my newsletter -- it includes inside scoops about upcoming projects, news, excerpts, and a contest.

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I wish they'd have one of these big conventions down here in New Orleans. Even our small conventions are dying out, although I always go to one in Baton Rouge that is growing. Love 'em, don't get enough of 'em.

Starbuck O'Shea said...

There's a Writers W/S at Fusion? I thought it was kerplut. :/

Charles: come down to Omegacon with us Michiganders. Maybe you can port some of it back up to N.O.! I hear that Neil and Steve killed Exoticon, which you used to have; I'm sorry...

ASZ*---

Unknown said...

Hi William. I see that you made a recent mention of Pulp Cthulhu. Any chance you could give us an update to how this is coming along? Do you know if work has been progressing well at Chaosium on this? The natives are getting restless! I know I speak for many others who (at Yog-Sothoth.com) keep inquiring when PC is ever going to come out!